What is marijuana?
Marijuana stocks to consider buying
1. Aphria Inc. (APHA)
2. Aurora Cannabis (ACB)
3. Canopy Growth (CGC)
4. Cronos Group (CRON)
5. GW Pharmaceuticals (GWPH)
A word of caution
- The companies are international, which means access to financial data could be more limited than those in the U.S.
- A number of fraud investments have appeared in an effort to capitalize on the interest in marijuana stocks. The Securities and Exchange Commission has issued a warning about investment fraud and market manipulation.
The bottom line
Use Motley Fool's Stock Advisor To Invest
- Over 100 Stock Picks with 100%+ Returns
- Averaged Stock Pick Return of 580% (vs 114% for the S&P)
- 2 New Stock Picks Every Month
- 700,000+ Loyal Members
- 50% Off Discount with Partner Link Below
Reclaim Up to $610/Year in Car Insurance
Here’s the thing: your current car insurance company is probably overcharging you. But, who has the time to look around for around a new company?
A website called CarInsurance.net makes it super easy to see if you’re getting the lowest price. All you have to do is enter your ZIP code and your age, and it’ll show you your options.
Using CarInsurance.net, people have saved up to $610 a year.
It takes just a few minutes to see how much CarInsurance.net could put back in your pocket. And the best part? Because we’re driving less, some insurers are slashing prices this month.