- What is Bank Novo’s business checking account?
- How does Bank Novo’s business checking account work?
- How much does Bank Novo cost?
- Bank Novo business checking account features
- Who is Bank Novo best for?
- Who shouldn’t use Bank Novo?
- Pros & cons of Bank Novo
- Bank Novo vs. competitors
- The bottom line
What is Bank Novo’s business checking account?
How does Bank Novo’s business checking account work?
How much does Bank Novo cost?
Bank Novo business checking account features
Online mobile banking
Send invoices and receive payments
Set aside money for taxes and expenses
Free and easy transfers
Send payments directly
Integrated with Stripe
Other app integrations
Who is Bank Novo best for?
Small business owners
Who shouldn’t use Bank Novo?
People who don’t own a business
People who want a brick and mortar bank
Pros & cons of Bank Novo
- Free to use: There’s no fee to open an account with Bank Novo, and the bank doesn’t charge any monthly maintenance fees or require a minimum balance.
- Low fees: Bank Novo doesn’t charge any ATM fees, incoming or outgoing ACH fees, or incoming domestic or international wire fees.
- Business tool integration: Bank Novo integrates with tools and apps like Stripe, Quickbooks, and Wise.
- No personal accounts: Bank Novo only offers business checking accounts at this time.
- Can’t deposit cash: There’s no option to deposit cash to your Bank Novo account.
- Doesn’t earn interest: Unlike some other business bank accounts, an account with Bank Novo doesn’t earn interest.
Bank Novo vs. competitors
|Bank||Minimum Balance||Monthly Fee||APY|
|Cell||$0||$0||1% up to $100,000|
The bottom line
Reclaim Up to $610/Year in Car Insurance
Here’s the thing: your current car insurance company is probably overcharging you. But, who has the time to look around for around a new company?
A website called CarInsurance.net makes it super easy to see if you’re getting the lowest price. All you have to do is enter your ZIP code and your age, and it’ll show you your options.
Using CarInsurance.net, people have saved up to $610 a year.
It takes just a few minutes to see how much CarInsurance.net could put back in your pocket. And the best part? Because we’re driving less, some insurers are slashing prices this month.