- Why investing in biotechnology can be tricky
- Best biotech stocks
- Other biotech companies to consider
- The bottom line
Why investing in biotechnology can be tricky
Best biotech stocks
1. Pfizer (NYSE:PFE)
2. Moderna (NASDAQ:MRNA)
3. Astrazeneca (NASDAQ: AZN)
4. Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ)
5. Novavax Inc (NASDAQ:NVAX)
6. Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:REGN)
7. Merck (NYSE:MRK)
8. Vertex Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:VRTX)
9. Amgen (NASDAQ:AMGN)
10. BioNTech (NASDAQ:BNTX)
Other biotech companies to consider
- Exellius (NASDAQ:EXEL) - currently developing a range of cancer treatments
- Axsome Therapeutics (NASDAQ: AXSM) - focusing on neuroscience and developing drugs to fight Alzheimer's and depression
- Bristol Myers Squibb (NYSE:BMY) - a top contender in the cancer treatment space
- Alkermes (NASDAQ: ALKS) - creates drugs for schizophrenia and alcohol/drug addiction treatment
- Provention Bio (NASDAQ:PRVB) - working on diabetes treatment and prevention drugs
The bottom line
Reclaim Up to $610/Year in Car Insurance
Here’s the thing: your current car insurance company is probably overcharging you. But, who has the time to look around for around a new company?
A website called CarInsurance.net makes it super easy to see if you’re getting the lowest price. All you have to do is enter your ZIP code and your age, and it’ll show you your options.
Using CarInsurance.net, people have saved up to $610 a year.
It takes just a few minutes to see how much CarInsurance.net could put back in your pocket. And the best part? Because we’re driving less, some insurers are slashing prices this month.