- Overview of the 10 best checking accounts
- 10 best checking accounts
- Best checking accounts summary
- Why you should open a checking account
- The bottom line
Overview of the 10 best checking accounts
|Capital One 360||Mobile app|
|Chime||Early direct deposit|
|Ally Bank||Alexa users|
|Axos||Free nationwide ATMs|
|Chase Total Checking||Many branches|
|Discover Bank||800,000 locations|
|Bank of America||Waived fees|
|Radius Bank||Free worldwide ATMs|
|Charles Schwab Bank||Customer service satisfaction|
10 best checking accounts
Capital One 360
- Card lock if your card is lost or stolen
- Instant purchase notifications
- Bill payments
- Secure and easy sign-in with fingerprint or customized pattern
- Send money securely through Zelle
- Mobile check deposits
- Free credit score details
- Alerts and notifications about accounts
Chase Total Checking
Bank of America
- Overdraft protection transfer, normally $12
- Statement copies, normally $5
- ATM or debit card replacement, normally $5
- Stop payment requests, normally $30
- Incoming domestic wire transfer, normally $15
Charles Schwab Bank
Best checking accounts summary
|Bank||Monthly fee||Branches||ATMs||Key feature|
|Capital One 360||$0||785||42,000||Mobile app|
|Chime||$0||0||38,000||Early direct deposit|
|Axos||$0||3||91,000||Unlimited ATM use|
|Chase Total Checking||$12||4,700||16,000||Many branches|
|Discover Bank||$0||1||60,000||800,000 locations|
|Bank of America||$12||4,300||16,000||Waived fees|
|Radius Bank||$0||1||Unlimited||$0 ATM fees globally|
|Charles Schwab Bank||$0||345||Unlimited||Customer service|
Which banks will likely charge me fees?
Will I be able to reach someone on the phone?
How much do I need to open an account?
Why you should open a checking account
The bottom line
Reclaim Up to $610/Year in Car Insurance
Here’s the thing: your current car insurance company is probably overcharging you. But, who has the time to look around for around a new company?
A website called CarInsurance.net makes it super easy to see if you’re getting the lowest price. All you have to do is enter your ZIP code and your age, and it’ll show you your options.
Using CarInsurance.net, people have saved up to $610 a year.
It takes just a few minutes to see how much CarInsurance.net could put back in your pocket. And the best part? Because we’re driving less, some insurers are slashing prices this month.