Best Online Lenders for Mortgages
- Overview of the best online mortgage lenders
- Best online lenders for mortgages
- Summary of the best online lenders for mortgages
- Types of home loans
- Why you should use online lenders
- Why you shouldn’t use online lenders
- The bottom line
Overview of the best online mortgage lenders
|Rocket Mortgage||Mobile experience|
|Quicken Loans||Flexible loan length|
|SoFi||Current SoFi customers|
|Bank of America||Help for low, moderate incomes|
|Guaranteed Rate||Government-backed loans|
|Wells Fargo||Online application tracker|
|Fairway Independent Mortgage||State assistance|
Best online lenders for mortgages
- Minimum FICO credit score of 620.
- Debt-to-income ratio of no more than 50%.
- Having money to cover closing costs, which Quicken says are about 2-6% of the purchase price.
Bank of America
Fairway Independent Mortgage
Summary of the best online lenders for mortgages
|Lender||30-year fixed APR||15-year fixed APR||Minimum down payment||Minimum credit score|
|Bank of America||2.817%||2.457%||3%||620|
Types of home loans
Why you should use online lenders
Why you shouldn’t use online lenders
The bottom line
Reclaim Up to $610/Year in Car Insurance
Here’s the thing: your current car insurance company is probably overcharging you. But, who has the time to look around for around a new company?
A website called CarInsurance.net makes it super easy to see if you’re getting the lowest price. All you have to do is enter your ZIP code and your age, and it’ll show you your options.
Using CarInsurance.net, people have saved up to $610 a year.
It takes just a few minutes to see how much CarInsurance.net could put back in your pocket. And the best part? Because we’re driving less, some insurers are slashing prices this month.