4 Ways to Invest Money, Even If You Have Little to Invest
- 1. Mutual funds
- 2. Stocks/ETFs
- 3. Real estate
- 4. Retirement accounts
- How to know which investment is best for you
- Best online brokers for investing
- The bottom line
1. Mutual funds
Growth and income
3. Real estate
Real estate investment trusts (REIT)
4. Retirement accounts
How to know which investment is best for you
Best online brokers for investing
The bottom line
Use Bankrate to Start Investing Now
- Compare dozens of trusted finance apps and websites that help you start investing
- Get Bankrate's quick summary of each product
- Each product is carefully reviewed by experts so you know you're in good hands
- Invest on your own, with an advisor, or with a robo advisor
Reclaim Up to $610/Year in Car Insurance
Here’s the thing: your current car insurance company is probably overcharging you. But, who has the time to look around for around a new company?
A website called CarInsurance.net makes it super easy to see if you’re getting the lowest price. All you have to do is enter your ZIP code and your age, and it’ll show you your options.
Using CarInsurance.net, people have saved up to $610 a year.
It takes just a few minutes to see how much CarInsurance.net could put back in your pocket. And the best part? Because we’re driving less, some insurers are slashing prices this month.