Why You Need a Will — and the Best DIY Platforms for Wills
- Why should you use a DIY platform for wills
- Overview of the best DIY platforms for wills
- Best DIY platforms for wills
- Best DIY platforms for wills summary
- The bottom line
Why should you use a DIY platform for wills
Overview of the best DIY platforms for wills
|LegalZoom||Easy to use|
|Nolo||+35 documents for one price|
|Rocket Lawyer||Low price|
|Trust & Will||Free updates for 1 year|
Best DIY platforms for wills
- Living will, also called an advance healthcare directive
- Healthcare power of attorney
- Living trust
- Financial power of attorney
- Pet protection agreement
Nolo’s Quicken Willmaker & Trust
- A 30-minute consultation with one question answered per consultation
- An attorney review service
- Questions answered via email by legal consultants
- Unlimited document revisions and copies
Trust & Will
- Last will and testament
- HIPAA authorization
- Living will
- Power of attorney
Best DIY platforms for wills summary
|Company||Starting cost||Extras||How long to create|
|Nolo||$100||None||At your leisure|
|Rocket Lawyer||$40||$40/month||At your leisure|
|doyourownwill||Free||Free changes||At your leisure|
|Law Depot||$20||Subscription required||5-10 minutes|
|Trust & Will||$89/individual||$159/couple||15 minutes|
Why do I need a will?
What is probate?
How can my estate avoid probate?
Does the signature on my will need to be notarized?
Should I make a joint will with my spouse?
What is a living will?
Can I disinherit my spouse?
When should I update my will?
What is a HIPAA authorization form?
The bottom line
Reclaim Up to $610/Year in Car Insurance
Here’s the thing: your current car insurance company is probably overcharging you. But, who has the time to look around for around a new company?
A website called CarInsurance.net makes it super easy to see if you’re getting the lowest price. All you have to do is enter your ZIP code and your age, and it’ll show you your options.
Using CarInsurance.net, people have saved up to $610 a year.
It takes just a few minutes to see how much CarInsurance.net could put back in your pocket. And the best part? Because we’re driving less, some insurers are slashing prices this month.