Blackout Bingo Review – Make Money Playing Bingo for Free
- What is Blackout Bingo?
- Real cash winnings
- How does Blackout Bingo work?
- Blackout Bingo features
- Who should play Blackout Bingo?
- Blackout Bingo sister games
- The bottom line
What is Blackout Bingo?
Real cash winnings
"I have started playing for real money though and at first I felt like I was just barely breaking even but I started spending a little more money to play in events and to play in the brackets and I’ve won a few hundred already and have a check coming in the mail for my winnings I cashed out."¹ - User pangea916
How does Blackout Bingo work?
- Correct Daubs
- Speed bonus
- X2 bonuses
- Bronze earns 1x Ticketz with 0 Ticketz monthly requirement
- Silver earns 2x Ticketz with 250 Ticketz monthly requirement
- Gold earns 3x Ticketz with 50,000 Ticketz monthly requirement
- Platinum earns 4x Ticketz with 150,000 Ticketz monthly requirement
- Diamond earns 5x Ticketz with 400,000 Ticketz monthly requirement
- Black earns 6x Ticketz with 800,000 Ticketz monthly requirement
Blackout Bingo features
- 20,000 Ticketz = $1
- 35,000 Ticketz = $2
- 80,000 Ticketz = $5
- 150,000 Ticketz = $10
- 280,000 Tickets = $20
- 1,250,000 Ticketz - $100
- 140,000 Ticketz = a Skillz T-shirt
- 160,000 Ticketz = a Skillz phone case
- 200,000 Ticketz = a Skillz mug
- 460,000 Ticketz = Phone camera lenses
- 500,000 Ticketz = AYL Portable speaker
- 860,000 Ticketz = USB solar phone charger
Who should play Blackout Bingo?
Those looking for pocket change
Blackout Bingo sister games
How much does Blackout Bingo cost?
How old do you have to be to play?
What is the difference between this game and gambling?
How can I be matched in a competition that is fair?
Is Blackout Bingo a scam?
Do I pay taxes on money I earn?
Can anyone play?
The bottom line
Reclaim Up to $610/Year in Car Insurance
Here’s the thing: your current car insurance company is probably overcharging you. But, who has the time to look around for around a new company?
A website called CarInsurance.net makes it super easy to see if you’re getting the lowest price. All you have to do is enter your ZIP code and your age, and it’ll show you your options.
Using CarInsurance.net, people have saved up to $610 a year.
It takes just a few minutes to see how much CarInsurance.net could put back in your pocket. And the best part? Because we’re driving less, some insurers are slashing prices this month.