The Cost of Car Insurance
- Understanding insurance terms
- Factors that affect your premium
- Types of car insurance coverage
- Where to get car insurance
- How to save on car insurance
- The benefits of car insurance
- The bottom line
Understanding insurance terms
Factors that affect your premium
Where you live
Your driving record
Your age and gender
The insurance policy
Types of car insurance coverage
Bodily injury liability
Property damage liability
Medical payments or personal injury protection (PIP)
Uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage
- If you get into an accident with an uninsured driver.
- If you’re involved in an accident with a hit-and-run driver.
- If you get into an accident in which the other driver was at fault and the driver doesn’t have enough insurance to pay for your damages.
- If you’re struck by a vehicle while you’re walking.
Where to get car insurance
How to save on car insurance
Compare before you buy
Bundle your insurance policies
Change your deductible
Look into other discounts
The benefits of car insurance
Complying with state guidelines
The only con is the cost
The bottom line
Reclaim Up to $610/Year in Car Insurance
Here’s the thing: your current car insurance company is probably overcharging you. But, who has the time to look around for around a new company?
A website called CarInsurance.net makes it super easy to see if you’re getting the lowest price. All you have to do is enter your ZIP code and your age, and it’ll show you your options.
Using CarInsurance.net, people have saved up to $610 a year.
It takes just a few minutes to see how much CarInsurance.net could put back in your pocket. And the best part? Because we’re driving less, some insurers are slashing prices this month.