Chubbs Life Insurance Review – Life Insurance (and Anything Else You Can Think Of)
- What is Chubb Life Insurance?
- How does Chubb Life Insurance work?
- How much does Chubbs Life Insurance cost?
- Chubb Life Insurance features
- Who is Chubbs Life Insurance best for?
- Who shouldn’t use Chubbs Life Insurance?
- Pros & Cons
- Chubbs Life Insurance vs. Competitors
- The bottom line
What is Chubb Life Insurance?
How does Chubb Life Insurance work?
- Medical supplemental insurance - provides accident, sickness, disability, disease, and life protections.
- Personal accident & health insurance - provides some accident and health protections.
- Employer-provided life insurance - provides accident, illness, and life protection to employees.
How much does Chubbs Life Insurance cost?
Chubb Life Insurance features
Unique Life Protector Product
Who is Chubbs Life Insurance best for?
Who shouldn’t use Chubbs Life Insurance?
Pros & Cons
- Great policy options. I love that Chubb Insurance offers a large selection of options you can enroll in when signing up for life insurance, such as accident and sickness insurance, disability protection, life protector, specified disease coverage, and leisure travel insurance.
- Trusted name. Chubb Insurance is one of the top names in the insurance world and has been trusted by families, companies, and individuals for centuries.
- Expensive policies. On the downside, it’s disappointing that Chubb Insurance primarily targets high-income families. As a result, its policies are more expensive than other life insurance policies. I wish it offered a slightly more affordable option for low or middle-income earners.
- No online quote options. While I understand that every quote from Chubb Insurance is customized and requires more information to apply, it’s a little disappointing that the company directs you to a nearby agency to complete your quote, rather than offering a way to complete your request online.
Chubbs Life Insurance vs. Competitors
|Provider||Life Insurance Calculator Available Online||Employer Insurance Offered||Cash Payouts Offered||Life Insurance Products Offered (for individuals)|
|Chubb Life Insurance||No||Yes||Yes||2|
|Pacific Life Insurance||Yes||Yes||Yes||5|
The bottom line
Reclaim Up to $610/Year in Car Insurance
Here’s the thing: your current car insurance company is probably overcharging you. But, who has the time to look around for around a new company?
A website called CarInsurance.net makes it super easy to see if you’re getting the lowest price. All you have to do is enter your ZIP code and your age, and it’ll show you your options.
Using CarInsurance.net, people have saved up to $610 a year.
It takes just a few minutes to see how much CarInsurance.net could put back in your pocket. And the best part? Because we’re driving less, some insurers are slashing prices this month.