Clothing Brands That Are Ethical – Are They Worth the Expense?
What makes clothing ethical?
For the people
- Fair wages
- Safe working conditions
- Protection from prejudice, discrimination, and abuse
- Access to healthcare and time off
- Further education and job training opportunities
For the environment
- Water conservation efforts
- Restrictions on chemicals
- Proper disposal of all waste
- Encouraging biodiversity
Ethical clothing brands
Costs of sustainable fashion
Pros and cons
- By supporting a B Corp that uses environmentally friendly materials, you’re keeping materials out of the landfill and supporting a business that is working toward reducing harmful emissions.
- By supporting cruelty-free retailers, you are supporting animal welfare.
- You’ll be getting high-quality pieces that in some cases are totally unique and one-of-a-kind
- There is an upfront investment that is necessary when you purchase clothing from ethical brands.
- If you’re loyal to brands like Levi’s, it may take some time and adjustment to get used to wearing and enjoying other brands.
The bottom line
Reclaim Up to $610/Year in Car Insurance
Here’s the thing: your current car insurance company is probably overcharging you. But, who has the time to look around for around a new company?
A website called CarInsurance.net makes it super easy to see if you’re getting the lowest price. All you have to do is enter your ZIP code and your age, and it’ll show you your options.
Using CarInsurance.net, people have saved up to $610 a year.
It takes just a few minutes to see how much CarInsurance.net could put back in your pocket. And the best part? Because we’re driving less, some insurers are slashing prices this month.