- What is Encompass Insurance?
- How does Encompass Insurance work?
- How much does Encompass Insurance cost?
- Encompass Insurance features
- Other Deluxe home insurance features
- Home insurance discounts
- Who is Encompass Insurance best for?
- Who shouldn’t use Encompass Insurance?
- Pros & cons
- Encompass vs. competitors
- The bottom line
What is Encompass Insurance?
How does Encompass Insurance work?
How much does Encompass Insurance cost?
EncompassOne policy tiers
|Property location limit||200% of home replacement value||200% of home replacement value||N/A|
|Water backup damage coverage||Highest coverage||Optional||Optional|
|HOA extension||$50,000 of your share||$5,000||$1,000|
|Jewelry & fur coverage||$10,000||$5,000||$1,500|
Encompass Insurance features
Special home insurance
- Additional living expenses with no dollar limit for up to one year if your home is unlivable due to a covered loss.
- $1,500 of coverage for jewelry and fur, which covers items from theft.
- Pays $1,000 of Homeowners Association fees, or HOA fees, after a covered disaster if your HOA raises the assessment for a covered loss to common property.
- Medical expense coverage due to accidents that happen away from your insured home.
- Landscape and land restoration coverage to replace landscaping damaged by a covered loss.
- Burglary or theft recovery. Encompass will pay 10% of the loss up to $1,000 in reward money for information about someone who has broken into or damaged your home.
- Personal property is covered, in addition to your home
- Increased building costs if building code changes make reconstruction of your home more expensive
- Replacement cost is covered if the cost to rebuild is more than the original insured amount
Deluxe home insurance
200% property location limit
Other Deluxe home insurance features
- $5,000 of coverage for jewelry and fur, up from $1,500 in the Special level.
- Enhanced replacement cost coverage. If the cost to rebuild your home exceeds the original insured amount, you’re protected.
- Water backup. Protects against backed up water or sump pump overflow.
- Walk-away coverage. The estimated value of your home will be paid if it is totally damaged in a covered loss.
- Mortgage rate protection up to $20,000 if a total loss requires a higher-rate mortgage.
- $5,000 in HOA fees, up from $1,000 in a Special policy, if your HOA is raised after a loss.
Elite home insurance
- $10,000 of coverage for jewelry and fur
- Up to $50,000 in HOA fees
- Lock replacement with no deductible if your keys are lost or stolen
- Fine art protection. Replacement of glass protecting fine art, including any broken porcelain statuary or other fragile art pieces.
- Its highest water backup coverage, including damage to family furniture, treasured books and children’s toys.
- Identity fraud expense coverage up to $20,000, including lost wages and attorney fees.
- Personal injury protection if you’re sued for libel and slander.
Home insurance discounts
- Claim-free for five years
- Home 20 years old or newe.
- Home systems of heating, cooling, plumbing or roof have been updated in 10 years
- Credit for protection devices such as fire alarms
- Bought home less than 49 years old in the last five years
Who is Encompass Insurance best for?
You like customized policies
You want bundled policies
Who shouldn’t use Encompass Insurance?
You want an online insurance quotes
You live in areas not covered by Encompass
Pros & cons
Wide range of policies
Can’t file a claim or get a quote online
Some perks aren’t add-ons
Not available in all states
Encompass vs. competitors
|Insurer||J.D. Power ratings||A.M. Best ratings||Multiple discounts|
Encompass vs. Safeco
Encompass vs. The Hartford
How do I file a claim?
How do I get a price quote from Encompass?
Should I bundle insurance through Encompass?
The bottom line
Reclaim Up to $610/Year in Car Insurance
Here’s the thing: your current car insurance company is probably overcharging you. But, who has the time to look around for around a new company?
A website called CarInsurance.net makes it super easy to see if you’re getting the lowest price. All you have to do is enter your ZIP code and your age, and it’ll show you your options.
Using CarInsurance.net, people have saved up to $610 a year.
It takes just a few minutes to see how much CarInsurance.net could put back in your pocket. And the best part? Because we’re driving less, some insurers are slashing prices this month.