Esurance Auto Insurance Review: Features, Pros & Cons, and Costs
What is Esurance auto insurance?
How does Esurance work?
How much does Esurance cost?
- Marital status
- Driving history
- Credit score
- Your vehicle
- Amount of deductible you carry
- And other factors
- Bodily injury liability
- Property damage liability
- Medical and funeral services payments
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist
- Comprehensive and collision
- Emergency roadside assistance
- Rental car assistance
- Loan/lease GAP coverage
- Personal injury protection (PIP)
Examples of premium costs
- Bodily Injury: $25k/$50k
- Property Damage: $20k
- Uninsured Motorist Bodily Injury: $25k/$50k
- Bodily Injury: $100k/$300k
- Property Damage: $50k
- Uninsured Motorist Bodily Injury: $100k/$300k
- Collision Deductible: $1k
- Comprehensive Deductible: $1k
Several coverage options
Large number of discounts
- Obtaining an online quote
- Bundling auto insurance with homeowners insurance or renters insurance for a multi-policy discount
- Paying your annual premium at once
- Multiple vehicles
- Being a claim-free good driver, with no DUI or DWI violations, for five years
- Being a homeowner
- Avoiding traffic violations
- Good student discount
- An approved defensive driving course
- Safety features on your car (anti-theft device, airbags, anti-lock brakes)
- PAC-12 discount - if you’re affiliated with a PAC-12 school, either as an attendee or alum.
Who is Esurance best for?
If you love a wide range of discounts
Who shouldn’t use Esurance?
If customer service is one of your top priorities
Those who prefer to work with an agent
Esurance versus competitors
|Average premium for driver in 20s|
The bottom line
|P.O. Box 5250, Sioux Falls, SD 57117-5258|
Reclaim Up to $610/Year in Car Insurance
Here’s the thing: your current car insurance company is probably overcharging you. But, who has the time to look around for around a new company?
A website called CarInsurance.net makes it super easy to see if you’re getting the lowest price. All you have to do is enter your ZIP code and your age, and it’ll show you your options.
Using CarInsurance.net, people have saved up to $610 a year.
It takes just a few minutes to see how much CarInsurance.net could put back in your pocket. And the best part? Because we’re driving less, some insurers are slashing prices this month.