- What is Fabric life insurance?
- How does Fabric work?
- How much does Fabric cost?
- Who is Fabric best for?
- Who shouldn’t use Fabric?
- Pros and cons
- Fabric versus competitors
- The bottom line
What is Fabric life insurance?
How does Fabric work?
Term life insurance
The underwriting process
Accidental death insurance
Creating your will
How much does Fabric cost?
How term life costs are calculated
- Ultra Select: Excellent health and family history, no tobacco use within 5 years, low-risk lifestyle.
- Select Plus: Very good health and family history, no tobacco use within 3 years, low-risk lifestyle.
- Select: Good health and family history, no tobacco use within 2 years, low-risk lifestyle.
- Standard: Acceptable health and family history, no tobacco use within 1 year, moderate-risk lifestyle.
- Tobacco User: Acceptable health and family history, tobacco use within a year, moderate-risk lifestyle.
Examples of premium costs
|Male coverage||10-year term||15-year term||20-year term|
|Female coverage||10-year term||15-year term||20-year term|
Accidental death pricing:
- $6 per month for $100,000 in coverage
- $15 per month for $250,000 in coverage
- $30 per month for $500,000 in coverage
Cost of creating a will
Free will writing tool
The Fabric app
Term life policy converts
Tackle several financial tasks at once
Who is Fabric best for?
Anyone who needs accidental death insurance
Who shouldn’t use Fabric?
If you need a 30-year term
Those with extensive medical issues
Those older than 60
Those who need customization
Pros and cons
- Fast quote process
- Possible coverage without a medical exam
- Competitive rates
- Access to unique features, such as the digital vault
- Get your term life and accidental death policies in one place
- You pay with a credit or debit card
- Large benefit range of $100,000 to $5,000,000
- Subject to a medical exam if you’re not instantly approved
- You’re only receiving one quote and it’s based on Vantis Life Company
- No 30-year term
- Can’t apply if you’re 60 years or older
- No other customizations (or riders)
Fabric versus competitors
|Terms||10-,15-, 20-year||10-, 20-year||10-,15-, 20-, 30-year|
|Death benefit||$100,000 to $5 million||$50,000 to $1 million||$100,000 to $1.5 million|
|Products||Term life, accidental death, will-writing||Term life||Term and whole life|
|Cost for 20-year term $500k, healthy male in 30s|
Ethos Life Insurance
How much term life insurance do I need?
What is Fabric Instant or Fabric Premium?
Will Fabric pull my credit score to determine if I can get coverage?
Do I have to take a medical exam?
How do I know Fabric will pay out the benefits?
Does Fabric pay the policy if a suicide occurs?
The bottom line
Reclaim Up to $610/Year in Car Insurance
Here’s the thing: your current car insurance company is probably overcharging you. But, who has the time to look around for around a new company?
A website called CarInsurance.net makes it super easy to see if you’re getting the lowest price. All you have to do is enter your ZIP code and your age, and it’ll show you your options.
Using CarInsurance.net, people have saved up to $610 a year.
It takes just a few minutes to see how much CarInsurance.net could put back in your pocket. And the best part? Because we’re driving less, some insurers are slashing prices this month.