- What is The Guardian Life Insurance?
- How does The Guardian Life Insurance work?
- How much does Guardian life insurance cost?
- Guardian life insurance features
- Who is Guardian life insurance best for?
- Who shouldn’t use Guardian life insurance?
- Pros & cons
- The Guardian Life Insurance vs. competitors
- The bottom line
What is The Guardian Life Insurance?
How does The Guardian Life Insurance work?
How much does Guardian life insurance cost?
- Personal factors including your age and gender.
- Your health history, including whether or not you are a smoker.
- Anything that might put you at risk, such as a job that puts you in harm’s way or hobbies that involve potentially dangerous activities.
- The type of life insurance policy that you choose.
- The coverage amount that you choose for your life insurance policy.
- Any additional riders or features that you add to the policy.
Guardian life insurance features
Term life insurance
Benefits of term life insurance
Whole life insurance
Benefits of whole life insurance
Universal life insurance
Benefits of universal life insurance
Who is Guardian life insurance best for?
Young people considering coverage
People who are interested in purchasing other products as well
Who shouldn’t use Guardian life insurance?
People who get life insurance coverage through their employer
People who don’t need to protect anyone else financially
Pros & cons
- Guardian offers several types of life insurance policies. Whether you know what you want already or want an expert to walk you through the options, you’re sure to find what you need.
- Guardian offers more than life insurance, making it easy to keep multiple types of policies and products in one place with a company that you trust.
- Some life insurance policies require a medical exam. If the policy that you’re applying for requires it, you’ll have to undergo the exam during the application process.
- If you decide that you want to cancel your life insurance policy, you’ll need to contact an agent to do so. There is no option to cancel your life insurance policy online.
The Guardian Life Insurance vs. competitors
|Company||Life insurance products offered||Other products offered||Quote process|
|The Guardian Life Insurance||Term, whole, universal||Disability insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, cancer insurance, hospital indemnity insurance, annuities, IRAs, investments||You can view estimated quotes for term life insurance online; for others, you must speak to an agent.|
|New York Life Insurance Company||Term, whole, universal, variable universalTerm, whole, universal, variable universal||Annuities, mutual funds, ETFs, 529 plans||You can fill out a form and wait for a response from a local agent.|
|MassMutual||Term, whole, universal, variable||Disability income insurance, long-term care & life insurance, annuities, IRAs, mutual funds, exchange traded funds, Fortuna by MML investors, unit investment trusts, 529 plans||You can fill out some basic information to see MassMutual’s suggestions, but you must contact a financial professional to get your full quote.|
New York Life Insurance Company
Is Guardian Life Insurance a good company to purchase from?
Who needs life insurance?
The bottom line
Reclaim Up to $610/Year in Car Insurance
Here’s the thing: your current car insurance company is probably overcharging you. But, who has the time to look around for around a new company?
A website called CarInsurance.net makes it super easy to see if you’re getting the lowest price. All you have to do is enter your ZIP code and your age, and it’ll show you your options.
Using CarInsurance.net, people have saved up to $610 a year.
It takes just a few minutes to see how much CarInsurance.net could put back in your pocket. And the best part? Because we’re driving less, some insurers are slashing prices this month.