How to Buy Boeing Stock – Travel Will Bounce Back and Boeing Will Reap the Rewards
Step 1: Finding a broker that offers Boeing stock
- Robinhood charges a Trading Activity Fee (TAF) of $0.000119 per share (equity sells) and $0.002 per contract (options sells). This fee is rounded up to the nearest penny and maxes out at $5.95.
- There’s also a regulatory transaction fee of $5.10 per $1 million of principal (sells only). This fee cannot be avoided as it’s paid to the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
- Robinhood also charges American Depositary Receipt (ADR) Fees from $0.01-$0.03 per share when buying foreign stocks traded on American exchanges.
Pros and cons
- Robinhood is easy to use and sign-up only takes a few minutes.
- There are no monthly fees or minimum account balances unless you choose to upgrade to a Gold account.
- With Robinhood, everyone can invest including industry newbies via fractional shares.
- Robinhood offers one type of account: a taxable brokerage account.
- The platform does not support mutual funds, preferred stocks, or offer retirement accounts.
- Robinhood doesn’t provide many educational tools/data to free users.
Pros and cons
- Stash is user-friendly and affordable. New users can open a beginner account starting at $1.
- There’s no minimum deposit required to open an account. Plus, members who deposit $5 will receive an additional $5 on the house.
- Stash is great for users who want to buy fractional shares.
- Stash is not a robo-advisor. This means users are not provided with advice on which stocks to purchase. Instead, Stash is based on users’ goals.
- The ETFs available through Stash have a high expense ratio.
Step 2: Research Boeing shares
Boeing’s price history
Boeing’s dividend information
Best features of Boeing stock
Step 3: Open an account & buy Boeing shares
The bottom line
Are You Ready for Retirement? Answer These 20 Questions
Take this quiz from SmartAsset and calculate your time to retirement. Their free tool helps match the right financial advisor for your retirement goals in just 5 minutes. Every advisor is carefully screened before being added to SmartAsset's network. Learn more and get paired with local financial advisors in your area. Get started now.
Take Your Investing To The Next Level
|Name||Motley Fool||Stash Invest||Wealthfront|
|Description||Motley Fool's stock picks have averaged returns of 588% (vs 119% for the S&P). Get your 50% discount for new members.||Start investing with as little as $1 and purchase fractional shares of stock. Get $5 from Stash to make your first investment.||Get a personalized portfolio of diversified, low-cost stocks on autopilot — in minutes. It’s the time-tested way to build long-term wealth.|