Step 1: Finding a broker that offers Tesla Stock
Pros and cons
- No minimum deposit to open an account
- Fractional shares of stocks sold
- Minimum monthly fees, starting as low as $1
- A stock-back debit card that provides an online bank account
- The app is based on your goals and not on buying individual stocks
Pros and cons
- Open an account for as low as $500.
- Tax-loss harvesting
- Robo-advisors help maximize the return
- Cannot purchase fractional shares
- The investment is goal-based and not focused on individual shares
- You can only own individual shares of your choice if you have invested a high amount
Step 2: Research Tesla shares
Tesla price history
Tesla dividend information
Best features of Tesla stock
Step 3: Open an account & buy Tesla shares
The bottom line
Reclaim Up to $610/Year in Car Insurance
Here’s the thing: your current car insurance company is probably overcharging you. But, who has the time to look around for around a new company?
A website called CarInsurance.net makes it super easy to see if you’re getting the lowest price. All you have to do is enter your ZIP code and your age, and it’ll show you your options.
Using CarInsurance.net, people have saved up to $610 a year.
It takes just a few minutes to see how much CarInsurance.net could put back in your pocket. And the best part? Because we’re driving less, some insurers are slashing prices this month.