- Decide on what type of bank you want
- Things to consider when selecting a bank
- Best savings accounts
- The bottom line
Decide on what type of bank you want
- Traditional bank.
- Online bank
- Credit union
Things to consider when selecting a bank
Current bank or another bank?
What is the initial deposit requirement or balance minimum?
What are you saving for?
Can you open multiple accounts?
- Does the bank have a mobile app?
- Is it easy to use?
- Is it available on iPhone/Android?
- Can you deposit checks?
Is it easy to transfer money?
Best savings accounts
- Make at least five qualifying Varo Bank Visa® Debit Card purchases AND
- Receive qualifying total direct deposits of $1,000 or more
Marcus by Goldman Sachs
The bottom line
Reclaim Up to $610/Year in Car Insurance
Here’s the thing: your current car insurance company is probably overcharging you. But, who has the time to look around for around a new company?
A website called CarInsurance.net makes it super easy to see if you’re getting the lowest price. All you have to do is enter your ZIP code and your age, and it’ll show you your options.
Using CarInsurance.net, people have saved up to $610 a year.
It takes just a few minutes to see how much CarInsurance.net could put back in your pocket. And the best part? Because we’re driving less, some insurers are slashing prices this month.