Interest Rates are Low. Time to Buy a Vacation Home?
Financing a Second Home
Rental Income Can Help Afterward
Choosing Where to Buy in a Down Economy
What Type of Home Do You Want?
Make Your Offer Stand Out
- Pay entirely in cash
- Have few contingencies in the contract
- Work with the seller’s timeline
- Get preapproved for a mortgage
- Include an escalation clause, such as paying $1,000 more than the highest offer after you bid
- Write a letter about how you want to live in the home and how much you love it
Reclaim Up to $610/Year in Car Insurance
Here’s the thing: your current car insurance company is probably overcharging you. But, who has the time to look around for around a new company?
A website called CarInsurance.net makes it super easy to see if you’re getting the lowest price. All you have to do is enter your ZIP code and your age, and it’ll show you your options.
Using CarInsurance.net, people have saved up to $610 a year.
It takes just a few minutes to see how much CarInsurance.net could put back in your pocket. And the best part? Because we’re driving less, some insurers are slashing prices this month.