- What is Lifeinsurance.net?
- How does Lifeinsurance.net work?
- How much does Lifeinsurance.net cost?
- Who is Lifeinsurance.net best for?
- Who shouldn’t use Lifeinsurance.net?
- Pros & cons
- Understanding life insurance
- Is Lifeinsurance.net a scam?
- The bottom line
What is Lifeinsurance.net?
How does Lifeinsurance.net work?
Find insurance coverage
Source many quotes at once
Browse online or call
How much does Lifeinsurance.net cost?
Who is Lifeinsurance.net best for?
If you want to buy online
If you’re in a hurry to get coverage
Who shouldn’t use Lifeinsurance.net?
If you want transparency on how your personal information will be used
Pros & cons
- All-in-one comparison rates: Cut down your shopping time by comparing all your rates at once.
- Get coverage fast: Lifeinsurance.net tries to get you covered as soon as possible, in most cases they are able to help people obtain insurance coverage within 24 hours.
- Lack of information. You cannot learn more about the company and what it offers online; you are immediately placed into a quote process. It would be nice to have some questions answered before you reach that stage.
- Unclear data policy. When you accept a quote, you accept to receive marketing calls, texts, and emails. You'll have to opt out of this after you submit but it's unsure who gets your data.
Understanding life insurance
- Term life insurance policies. Term life is the cheapest of options because these policies have a set end date, or term, and do not hold any cash value unless you should die during the term, in which case the value is available as a death benefit for your beneficiaries.
- Whole life insurance policies. Also called permanent life insurance, is life insurance that lasts your entire life, regardless the years. It holds cash value, which you may borrow against, and as such is considered an investment.
Is Lifeinsurance.net a scam?
The bottom line
Reclaim Up to $610/Year in Car Insurance
Here’s the thing: your current car insurance company is probably overcharging you. But, who has the time to look around for around a new company?
A website called CarInsurance.net makes it super easy to see if you’re getting the lowest price. All you have to do is enter your ZIP code and your age, and it’ll show you your options.
Using CarInsurance.net, people have saved up to $610 a year.
It takes just a few minutes to see how much CarInsurance.net could put back in your pocket. And the best part? Because we’re driving less, some insurers are slashing prices this month.