LowerMyBills.com Review – A Valuable Resource for Your Life
- What is LowerMyBills.com?
- How does LowerMyBills.com work?
- How much does Lowermybills.com cost?
- Lowermybills.com features
- Pros & cons of lowermybills.com
- Lowermybills.com vs. competitors
- The bottom line
What is LowerMyBills.com?
How does LowerMyBills.com work?
How much does Lowermybills.com cost?
- 30-year fixed
- 15-year fixed
- Cash-out refinance
- 5/1 year adjustable
- FHA loan
- VA loan
- HARP refinance
Life insurance calculator
Pros & cons of lowermybills.com
- LowerMyBills.com is a free service. You don’t need to pay any fees to use the website’s tools or resources or to access the articles.
- LowerMyBills.com is full of information. It’s a great resource with a collection of articles that touch on important topics that affect any adult. You’ll even find timely articles based on situations and questions that arise based on the current economy.
- The tools offered on the website can help you start to think about your financial goals and what you can do to achieve them. By using these tools, you can compare mortgage options and learn more about important long-term goals such as retirement.
- You can’t get direct quotes from the website. While you can view the “best of” lists and receive recommendations for lenders and service providers, you’ll need to go to its referral websites for an actual quote.
- Your recommendations may not include local lenders. LowerMyBills.com provides recommendations using its network of partners. This means that it might not take local lenders such as credit unions into consideration when giving you suggestions.
- The website can be overwhelming. There is a lot of information to sift through and it can take some time and effort to find answers to what you’re looking for.
Lowermybills.com vs. competitors
|Company||Cost||Topics covered||Direct quotes?|
|LowerMyBills.com||$0||Mortgage, insurance, loans, credit cards, banking, home services, personal finance||No|
|BankrateBankrate||$0||Mortgages, banking, credit cards, loans, investing, home equity, insurance, retirement||No|
|LendingTree||$0||Home loans, auto loans, personal loans, business loans, student loans, credit cards, banking, personal finance||No|
The bottom line
Reclaim Up to $610/Year in Car Insurance
Here’s the thing: your current car insurance company is probably overcharging you. But, who has the time to look around for around a new company?
A website called CarInsurance.net makes it super easy to see if you’re getting the lowest price. All you have to do is enter your ZIP code and your age, and it’ll show you your options.
Using CarInsurance.net, people have saved up to $610 a year.
It takes just a few minutes to see how much CarInsurance.net could put back in your pocket. And the best part? Because we’re driving less, some insurers are slashing prices this month.