Make The Most Of Your Free Time At Home
Avoid Online Scammers
- Check the accreditation of the school through the Council for Higher Education or the U.S. Department of Education..
- Don’t pay tuition upfront. Universities don’t require all of the fees to be paid at once, but usually in installments.
- Be skeptical of earning online degrees too easily.
- Verify university contact details.
- Look for student services offered.
- Be wary if there is pressure to enroll.
Why Online Classes?
- Introduction to Sound and Acoustic Sketching
- Generative Art and Computational Creativity
- Visual Storytelling for Film and Video Games
- The Nature of Code
- Fashion Style Icons and Design History
Other Ways To Make Money Online
- Watch videos.
- Play online games.
- Earn cash back while shopping online.
- Read emails.
- Coupons you can redeem for discounts at stores.
- Link your loyalty accounts to earn cash back faster.
- More than 400 retailers list offers in the Ibotta app.
- Turn on store alerts when you’re near an Ibotta retailer.
P.S. Make The Most Of Your Savings While The Future Is Uncertain
Reclaim Up to $610/Year in Car Insurance
Here’s the thing: your current car insurance company is probably overcharging you. But, who has the time to look around for around a new company?
A website called CarInsurance.net makes it super easy to see if you’re getting the lowest price. All you have to do is enter your ZIP code and your age, and it’ll show you your options.
Using CarInsurance.net, people have saved up to $610 a year.
It takes just a few minutes to see how much CarInsurance.net could put back in your pocket. And the best part? Because we’re driving less, some insurers are slashing prices this month.