- What is Mint?
- How does Mint work?
- How much does Mint cost?
- Mint features
- Mint and Intuit
- Who is Mint best for?
- Who shouldn’t use Mint?
- Pros & cons
- Mint vs. competitors
- The bottom line
What is Mint?
How does Mint work?
How much does Mint cost?
See your complete financial picture
Monitor your credit
View your net worth
Get notified when bills are due
Unusual spending alerts
Set custom budgets
Receive personalized insights
Take advantage of product recommendations
Mint and Intuit
Who is Mint best for?
People who want to get a full picture of their finances
People looking for a free budgeting tool
People who already use and like other Intuit products
Who shouldn’t use Mint?
People looking for more robust budgeting software
People who already have a good handle on their finances
Pros & cons
- Free to use: Unlike some other budgeting software, Mint is free to use, with no monthly fees.
- Holistic picture: Mint is great for getting an overall sense of how your finances are doing.
- Automatic syncing: Mint syncs with your bank accounts to provide up-to-date information about your spending and saving.
- Average budgeting tool: Mint’s budgeting tool is great, but isn’t quite as laser-focused as some personal finance apps that are focused solely on budgeting.
- Miscategroization: Some users have reported that their expenses are often miscategorized, which can make it hard to keep your budget completely accurate.
Mint vs. competitors
|Mint||Free||Holistic picture of your personal finances||Yes|
|YNAB||$84/year||Focuses solely on budgeting and money management||Yes|
|Personal Capital||Free||Focused on long-term financial planning||Yes|
The bottom line
Reclaim Up to $610/Year in Car Insurance
Here’s the thing: your current car insurance company is probably overcharging you. But, who has the time to look around for around a new company?
A website called CarInsurance.net makes it super easy to see if you’re getting the lowest price. All you have to do is enter your ZIP code and your age, and it’ll show you your options.
Using CarInsurance.net, people have saved up to $610 a year.
It takes just a few minutes to see how much CarInsurance.net could put back in your pocket. And the best part? Because we’re driving less, some insurers are slashing prices this month.