My Experience Using E*TRADE – Leaving the Robo Advisors Behind
How my E*TRADE picks are performing
- Analyst Research. If I do a bit of research on a company, I can visit its page and see what analysts think about investing in the stock.
- Five years of history. I can examine a stock by its daily, 5-day, 1-month, annual, year-to-date, and 5-year history. I'm not ready to buy and sell fast. I'm in this Warren Buffet style: I want to buy low and have the patience to watch it grow over years.
Watch lists. I can put stocks I'm not yet willing to pull the trigger on into a watch list and keep an eye on my favorite stocks.
An endless supply of charts and graphs. I'm a visual person. Don't just give me numbers, show me how the numbers look. Anything I want to see in any way I can on E*TRADE web so I can do much of my research right on the web platform without having to scour other sources.
Why pick E*TRADE over platforms like Robinhood?
What happens if I need help or advice?
Is it safe?
What do I think of Motley Fool?
How To Set up an E*Trade Account
The bottom line
Use Motley Fool's Stock Advisor To Invest
- Over 100 Stock Picks with 100%+ Returns
- Averaged Stock Pick Return of 580% (vs 114% for the S&P)
- 2 New Stock Picks Every Month
- 700,000+ Loyal Members
- 50% Off Discount with Partner Link Below
Reclaim Up to $610/Year in Car Insurance
Here’s the thing: your current car insurance company is probably overcharging you. But, who has the time to look around for around a new company?
A website called CarInsurance.net makes it super easy to see if you’re getting the lowest price. All you have to do is enter your ZIP code and your age, and it’ll show you your options.
Using CarInsurance.net, people have saved up to $610 a year.
It takes just a few minutes to see how much CarInsurance.net could put back in your pocket. And the best part? Because we’re driving less, some insurers are slashing prices this month.