My Experience Using E*TRADE – Leaving the Robo Advisors Behind
How my E*TRADE picks are performing
- Analyst Research. If I do a bit of research on a company, I can visit its page and see what analysts think about investing in the stock.
- Five years of history. I can examine a stock by its daily, 5-day, 1-month, annual, year-to-date and 5-year history. I'm not ready to buy and sell fast. I'm in this Warren Buffet style: I want to buy low and have the patience to watch it grow over years.
- Watch lists. I can put stocks I'm not yet willing to pull the trigger on into a watch list and keep an eye on my favorite stocks.
- An endless supply of charts and graphs. I'm a visual person. Don't just give me numbers, show me how the numbers look. Anything I want to see in any way I can on E*TRADE web so I can do much of my research right on the web platform without having to scour other sources.
Why pick E*TRADE over platforms like Robinhood?
What happens if I need help or advice?
Is it safe?
What do I think of Motley Fool?
How To Set up an E*Trade Account
The bottom line
Use Motley Fool's Stock Advisor To Invest
- Over 100 Stock Picks with 100%+ Returns
- Averaged Stock Pick Return of 546% (vs 114% for the S&P)
- 2 New Stock Picks Every Month
- 700,000+ Loyal Members
- 50% Off Discount with Partner Link Below
Are You Ready for Retirement? Answer These 20 Questions
Take this quiz from SmartAsset and calculate your time to retirement. Their free tool helps match the right financial advisor for your retirement goals in just 5 minutes. Every advisor is carefully screened before being added to SmartAsset's network. Learn more and get paired with local financial advisors in your area. Get started now.
Take Your Investing To The Next Level
|Name||Motley Fool||Stash Invest||Wealthfront|
|Description||Motley Fool's stock picks have averaged returns of 588% (vs 119% for the S&P). Get your 50% discount for new members.||Start investing with as little as $1 and purchase fractional shares of stock. Get $5 from Stash to make your first investment.||Get a personalized portfolio of diversified, low-cost stocks on autopilot — in minutes. It’s the time-tested way to build long-term wealth.|