- What is Pacific Life Insurance?
- How does Pacific Life work?
- How much does Pacific Life insurance cost?
- Pacific Life Insurance features
- Who is Pacific Life Insurance best for?
- Who shouldn’t use Pacific Life Insurance?
- Pros & Cons
- Pacific Life Insurance vs. Competitors
- The bottom line
What is Pacific Life Insurance?
How does Pacific Life work?
- Indexed universal life insurance - Best for anyone looking for flexible premiums who also want growth potential with index-based interest.
- Variable universal life insurance - Best for anyone looking for flexible premiums and a wide selection of variable investment types.
- Universal life insurance - Best for anyone looking for cash value life insurance with flexible premiums and death benefit protection.
- Whole life insurance - Best for anyone looking for cash value life insurance with fixed premiums and death benefit protection.
- Term life insurance - Best for anyone looking for a policy that lasts over a set period of time with fixed premiums and death benefit protection.
How much does Pacific Life insurance cost?
Pacific Life Insurance features
Universal and variable life insurance plan options
Fixed and flexible premiums
Who is Pacific Life Insurance best for?
Anyone looking for competitive rates
Anyone looking for investment options
Who shouldn’t use Pacific Life Insurance?
Anyone located outside the Pacific Life service area
Anyone looking for the most affordable insurance option
Pros & Cons
Vast product selection
Strong financial backing
Positive customer reviews
No online application
No online rates or quotes
Pacific Life Insurance vs. Competitors
|Insurer||Online Calculator||Cash Payouts||No. of Life Insurance Products|
|Pacific Life Insurance||Yes||Yes||5|
|Chubb Life Insurance||No||Yes||2|
Life Insurance Calculator
Number of Life Insurance Products
What types of life insurance are there?
What questions will you be asked when applying for life insurance?
What’s the highest amount of life insurance you can get?
Is term or whole life insurance better?
How long do you need to have a life insurance policy before you can use it?
The bottom line
Reclaim Up to $610/Year in Car Insurance
Here’s the thing: your current car insurance company is probably overcharging you. But, who has the time to look around for around a new company?
A website called CarInsurance.net makes it super easy to see if you’re getting the lowest price. All you have to do is enter your ZIP code and your age, and it’ll show you your options.
Using CarInsurance.net, people have saved up to $610 a year.
It takes just a few minutes to see how much CarInsurance.net could put back in your pocket. And the best part? Because we’re driving less, some insurers are slashing prices this month.