Protect Your Income with Disability Insurance in Case You Can’t Work
Worried you might get sick or hurt and not be able to work?
These days, who isn’t.
The last thing any of us need right now is to lose a paycheck because we are unable to work.
It’s a problem we all need to solve ASAP.
That’s where Breeze comes in.
Breeze offers affordable, expedited disability insurance that you can apply for online within 15 minutes.
Do I really need disability insurance?
It seems sort of crazy, right?
If you’re like me, you’re probably thinking “There’s no way I’ll ever need this”.
Take a look at these statistics first:
- 25% of Americans will experience a disability in their careers before retirement (U.S. Social Security Administration, Fact Sheet, 2018)
- 90% of long-term disabilities result from illnesses rather than accidents (Council for Disability Awareness, 2018)
- 70% of working Americans couldn't make it a month without a paycheck before experiencing financial hardship (Life Happens survey, 2018)
The numbers say yes, and in times like these, it’s not a smart idea to gamble.
Disability insurance replaces a portion of your monthly income if injury or illness limits your ability to work.
It provides financial security for you and any loved ones who depend on your most valuable asset — your paycheck.
People LOVE Breeze as well.
How Do I Use Breeze?
Breeze is literally ‘a breeze’ to use.
Step #1 - Tell Them About Yourself
Step #2 - Select The Appropriate Amount Of Coverage
Step #3 - Apply & Get Covered!
Joy Wallet’s Top Tips & Tricks
Disability insurance isn’t exactly simple.
We totally get that, so here a few of our recommendations to make things easier.
1) Get The Right Amount Of Coverage
We get it.
Getting a $9 per month plan looks like a steal
BUT, it’s important to make sure you get the proper amount of coverage.
A plan with $900 / month in coverage might not be enough for your family.
Just make sure that when you are looking at plans, you select the appropriate amount of coverage!
2) Be Accurate With Your Information
As you go through the process, you’ll get more questions around your health to get an accurate quote.
While a plan might be cheaper if you were to select being a non-smoker if you lie about something it could void your plan if anything were to happen.