RealtyMogul Review – The Crowdfunding Platform That Funded a $1.5-Million Hard Rock Hotel
“Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate. More money has been made in real estate than in all industrial investments combined. The wise young man or wage earner of today invests his money in real estate.” - Andrew Carnegie
What is RealtyMogul?
How does Realty Mogul work?
How much does RealtyMogul cost?
Who is RealtyMogul best for?
Individual investors who aren’t accredited
Investors looking for a way to diversify passive income
Who shouldn’t use Realty Mogul?
Investors who want lots of options
Pros & cons
- Easy to use. Everything about the platform’s user interface is crisp and clean, making it simple and intuitive to navigate. Even when it comes to reviewing fees and due diligence data, RealtyMogul’s commitment to transparency makes it almost effortless.
- Due diligence process. RealtyMogul only accepts about 1.1% of the properties submitted to it.
- Low minimum investments. If you don’t have a lot of working capital, you’ll appreciate that some properties will let you get started investing for as little as $5,000.
- Still must be accredited to get full benefit. While RealtyMogul does give non-accredited investors the opportunity to invest in REITs, if you’re really serious about getting in on the real estate investment game, you’ll need to be accredited to access other commercial properties through the platform.
- Only available in the United States. You must live in the U.S. and the real estate investments are based in the U.S.
RealtyMogul vs. Fundrise vs. Crowdstreet
|Private placements for REITs||Yes||Yes||No|
Who can invest on Realty Mogul?
Is investing through Realty Mogul safe?
What sorts of properties make up an equity investment?
The bottom line
Reclaim Up to $610/Year in Car Insurance
Here’s the thing: your current car insurance company is probably overcharging you. But, who has the time to look around for around a new company?
A website called CarInsurance.net makes it super easy to see if you’re getting the lowest price. All you have to do is enter your ZIP code and your age, and it’ll show you your options.
Using CarInsurance.net, people have saved up to $610 a year.
It takes just a few minutes to see how much CarInsurance.net could put back in your pocket. And the best part? Because we’re driving less, some insurers are slashing prices this month.