RealtyMogul Review – The Crowdfunding Platform That Funded a $1.5-Million Hard Rock Hotel
“Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate. More money has been made in real estate than in all industrial investments combined. The wise young man or wage earner of today invests his money in real estate.” - Andrew Carnegie
What is RealtyMogul?
How does Realty Mogul work?
How much does RealtyMogul cost?
Who is RealtyMogul best for?
Individual investors who aren’t accredited
Investors looking for a way to diversify passive income
Who shouldn’t use Realty Mogul?
Investors who want lots of options
Pros & cons
- Easy to use. Everything about the platform’s user interface is crisp and clean, making it simple and intuitive to navigate. Even when it comes to reviewing fees and due diligence data, RealtyMogul’s commitment to transparency makes it almost effortless.
- Due diligence process. RealtyMogul only accepts about 1.1% of the properties submitted to it.
- Low minimum investments. If you don’t have a lot of working capital, you’ll appreciate that some properties will let you get started investing for as little as $5,000.
- Still must be accredited to get full benefit. While RealtyMogul does give non-accredited investors the opportunity to invest in REITs, if you’re really serious about getting in on the real estate investment game, you’ll need to be accredited to access other commercial properties through the platform.
- Only available in the United States. You must live in the U.S. and the real estate investments are based in the U.S.
RealtyMogul vs. Fundrise vs. Crowdstreet
|Private placements for REITs||Yes||Yes||No|
Who can invest on Realty Mogul?
Is investing through Realty Mogul safe?
What sorts of properties make up an equity investment?
The bottom line
Are You Ready for Retirement? Answer These 20 Questions
Take this quiz from SmartAsset and calculate your time to retirement. Their free tool helps match the right financial advisor for your retirement goals in just 5 minutes. Every advisor is carefully screened before being added to SmartAsset's network. Learn more and get paired with local financial advisors in your area. Get started now.
Take Your Investing To The Next Level
|Name||Motley Fool||Stash Invest||Wealthfront|
|Description||Motley Fool's stock picks have averaged returns of 588% (vs 119% for the S&P). Get your 50% discount for new members.||Start investing with as little as $1 and purchase fractional shares of stock. Get $5 from Stash to make your first investment.||Get a personalized portfolio of diversified, low-cost stocks on autopilot — in minutes. It’s the time-tested way to build long-term wealth.|