Republic Wireless Review – Affordable (Just Not for iPhones)
- What is Republic Wireless?
- How does Republic Wireless work?
- How much does Republic Wireless cost?
- Republic Wireless features
- Who is Republic Wireless best for?
- Who shouldn’t use Republic Wireless?
- Pros & cons
- Republic Wireless vs. competitors
- The bottom line
What is Republic Wireless?
How does Republic Wireless work?
How much does Republic Wireless cost?
Republic Wireless features
A variety of affordable Android phones
Coverage from two large cellular networks
Seamless WiFi calling and texting
Why WiFi calling is important
Home phone service
Who is Republic Wireless best for?
Who shouldn’t use Republic Wireless?
Pros & cons
- Low cost. Plans start at just $15 per month. Not many other cell carriers can compete with that price.
- Great WiFi calling. If you’re connected to WiFi, Republic automatically switches service over to WiFi. That means better call quality and faster data. (Also, you won’t use as much data this way, which saves you money.)
- Flexible plans. With no contracts, you can change your plan at any time and upgrade or downgrade data to suit your needs.
- No physical stores. Getting help is basically only available online. Bummer, boomer.
- Spotty cell coverage in rural areas. Getting a signal in non-populated areas without WiFi is tough.
- Only Android. Sorry, Apple fans. You’ll find only Android phones here. (Mostly Samsung, Google and Moto.)
Republic Wireless vs. competitors
|Cell carrier||Cheapest available plan||iPhone?||Network|
|Republic Wireless||$15/mo||No||Sprint, T-Mobile|
|Ting||$10/mo||Yes||Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon|
The bottom line
Reclaim Up to $610/Year in Car Insurance
Here’s the thing: your current car insurance company is probably overcharging you. But, who has the time to look around for around a new company?
A website called CarInsurance.net makes it super easy to see if you’re getting the lowest price. All you have to do is enter your ZIP code and your age, and it’ll show you your options.
Using CarInsurance.net, people have saved up to $610 a year.
It takes just a few minutes to see how much CarInsurance.net could put back in your pocket. And the best part? Because we’re driving less, some insurers are slashing prices this month.