- What is MetLife car insurance?
- How does MetLife work?
- How much does MetLife auto insurance cost?
- MetLife Features
- Who should use MetLife auto insurance?
- Who shouldn’t use MetLife auto insurance?
- Pros & Cons
- MetLife vs. competitors
- The bottom line
What is MetLife car insurance?
How does MetLife work?
- Liability protection
- Collision and comprehensive
- Medical payments
- Uninsured and underinsured motorists
- Rental income lost during repairs
- Insurance claims handling expenses
- Decrease in market value of the rental
- Related expenses like towing and storage
- New car replacement. If you total your new car within one year of purchase or during the first 15,000 miles then your car gets repaired or replaced with the new car value.
- Major parts replacement. MetLife pays to replace certain major parts no matter what the depreciated value is at the time of the accident.
- Glass repairs without a deductible
- Legal defense costs. If you’re sued as the result of an accident, MetLife covers your legal fees.
- Lease or loan gap coverage. Your vehicle’s lease or loan is paid off if your vehicle is a total loss due to an accident, even if the amount exceeds the value of your vehicle.
- Rideshare coverage. Additional coverage if you drive for a company such as Uber or Lyft.
How much does MetLife auto insurance cost?
- Marital status
- Driving record
- Credit score
- Vehicle type
- Deductible amounts
- Coverage amounts
Examples of premium costs
- Bodily Injury: $25k/$50k
- Property Damage: $20k
- Uninsured Motorist Bodily Injury: $25k/$50k
- Bodily Injury: $100k/$300k
- Property Damage: $50k
- Uninsured Motorist Bodily Injury: $100k/$300k
- Collision Deductible: $1k
- Comprehensive Deductible: $1k
Deductible savings benefit
Bundle and save
Who should use MetLife auto insurance?
Those who need specialty options
If great customer service ratings are important to you
If you like working with agents
Who shouldn’t use MetLife auto insurance?
If you have a small budget
If you love discounts
If you want to use a highly-rated app
Pros & Cons
MetLife vs. competitors
|Insurer||Discounts available||2019 J.D. Power Rating||A.M. Best Rating||Average Annual Premium*|
|average annual premium based on drivers in their 30s|
The bottom line
Metlife Customer Service
|Support Type||Contact Information|
|Metlife HQ Address||200 Park Ave., New York, NY 10166|
Reclaim Up to $610/Year in Car Insurance
Here’s the thing: your current car insurance company is probably overcharging you. But, who has the time to look around for around a new company?
A website called CarInsurance.net makes it super easy to see if you’re getting the lowest price. All you have to do is enter your ZIP code and your age, and it’ll show you your options.
Using CarInsurance.net, people have saved up to $610 a year.
It takes just a few minutes to see how much CarInsurance.net could put back in your pocket. And the best part? Because we’re driving less, some insurers are slashing prices this month.