Ways to Save at the Grocery Store (And Still Eat Healthy)
- Tips to help you save money at the grocery store
- Take advantage of coupons and store rewards programs
- The costs of saving
- The bottom line
Tips to help you save money at the grocery store
Only shop the perimeter of the store
Shop according to your meal plan
Shop based on sales
Make a list
Buy store brand items
Reduce your meat intake
Take advantage of coupons and store rewards programs
The Dinner Daily
The costs of saving
- Make sure that you’re enrolled in all of the loyalty programs available to you.
- Only buy in bulk if the cost savings are there and you’re sure you need all of it.
- Keep track of what items you tend to eat regularly.
- Try to stick to simple recipes, and only buy items if you know you’re going to be able to use them up. For example, don’t buy bunches of fresh basil and parsley for one meal only to let the rest of it waste in the refrigerator.
The bottom line
Reclaim Up to $610/Year in Car Insurance
Here’s the thing: your current car insurance company is probably overcharging you. But, who has the time to look around for around a new company?
A website called CarInsurance.net makes it super easy to see if you’re getting the lowest price. All you have to do is enter your ZIP code and your age, and it’ll show you your options.
Using CarInsurance.net, people have saved up to $610 a year.
It takes just a few minutes to see how much CarInsurance.net could put back in your pocket. And the best part? Because we’re driving less, some insurers are slashing prices this month.