Everything We Know So Far About the Possible Third Stimulus Checks
- What’s in President Biden’s American Rescue Plan?
- How much will the third stimulus package be?
- Who is eligible for the third stimulus check?
- When will the third stimulus check be released?
- What is a targeted stimulus check? Will this impact me?
- Wait, I thought we were receiving $2,000 stimulus checks?
- How soon will the checks be issued once this bill is passed?
- What is a budget reconciliation and how is it impacting the stimulus bill?
- What’s the likelihood the third stimulus check will be approved?
- The bottom line
What’s in President Biden’s American Rescue Plan?
- Launching a national COVID-19 vaccination plan to ramp up public vaccinations and increase testing rates. This would allow schools to reopen safely, upon vaccination completions, and would also include ensuring schools have the proper supplies needed to reduce the spread of this virus.
- Funding and creating 100,000 new public health jobs to help support the President’s vaccine response program.
- Providing financial assistance to public health programs in communities hardest hit by COVID-19. This funding would be a start in addressing health disparities for underserved populations.
- Offer protection and resources to long-term care facility workers, who are primarily Black and Latina women. The plan would also address racial disparities in prisons impacted by COVID-19 by providing funding for mitigation options.
- Sending personal protective equipment (PPE) and additional supplies to protect front-line workers and other essential employees.
- Furthering COVID-19 research to identify new strains and mutations, while also investing in vaccines, treatments, and additional therapies for those who are or have been infected with this virus.
- Providing paid leave for Americans to reduce the spread of the coronavirus.
- Extending unemployment benefits to help those hit the hardest by the pandemic.
- Extending foreclosure and eviction moratoriums, while also providing relief to renters and small landlords. Part of this initiative would also provide funding to secure safe housing for the homeless and those at risk of becoming homeless.
- Providing food relief to the 1 in 7 households unable to secure food.
- Increasing the minimum wage to $15 per hour.
- Addressing the childcare crisis in the country by helping childcare centers to open safely, while making this expense more affordable for low-income families.
- Expanding access to health care, including behavioral health and mental health programs. This would also include funding for veterans’ health expenses.
- Directing funds to Tribal governments to support healthcare, PPE, and other pandemic-related expenses for American Indian and Alaska Natives.
- Providing funding for domestic violence programs.
- Offering additional funding, such as Paycheck Protection Programs (PPP), for small businesses
How much will the third stimulus package be?
Who is eligible for the third stimulus check?
When will the third stimulus check be released?
What is a targeted stimulus check? Will this impact me?
Wait, I thought we were receiving $2,000 stimulus checks?
How soon will the checks be issued once this bill is passed?
What is a budget reconciliation and how is it impacting the stimulus bill?
What’s the likelihood the third stimulus check will be approved?
The bottom line
Reclaim Up to $610/Year in Car Insurance
Here’s the thing: your current car insurance company is probably overcharging you. But, who has the time to look around for around a new company?
A website called CarInsurance.net makes it super easy to see if you’re getting the lowest price. All you have to do is enter your ZIP code and your age, and it’ll show you your options.
Using CarInsurance.net, people have saved up to $610 a year.
It takes just a few minutes to see how much CarInsurance.net could put back in your pocket. And the best part? Because we’re driving less, some insurers are slashing prices this month.