Rising job competition in 2021
15 tips for landing a job in 2021
1. Follow the application directions
2. Don’t skip the cover letter
3. Create a website or online portfolio
4. Look outside your city/state
5. Check-in with your network
6. Consider positions outside of your industry
7. Create a quick video summary
8. Ask former colleagues and classmates for insights
9. Tailor your resume for each position
10. Work with a recruiter
11. Reach out to the hiring manager directly
12. Never underestimate the power of a thank you email
13. Prep for job interviews
14. Be prepared for trial assignments
15. Connect with potential employees
- How is X company different from any other jobs you’ve had in the past?
- What was the most challenging aspect of X company when you first started?
- If you could give any advice to a new hire, what would it be?
The bottom line
Reclaim Up to $610/Year in Car Insurance
Here’s the thing: your current car insurance company is probably overcharging you. But, who has the time to look around for around a new company?
A website called CarInsurance.net makes it super easy to see if you’re getting the lowest price. All you have to do is enter your ZIP code and your age, and it’ll show you your options.
Using CarInsurance.net, people have saved up to $610 a year.
It takes just a few minutes to see how much CarInsurance.net could put back in your pocket. And the best part? Because we’re driving less, some insurers are slashing prices this month.