Truebill Review: Save Up To $729/Year Using This Budget Tracking App
The Budgeting App That Saves You Hundreds Each Year
- Find and cancel unwanted subscriptions easily
- Get lower rates on your bills (and let Truebill negotiate)
- Track your monthly spending with ease
- What is Truebill?
- How does Truebill work?
- How much does Truebill cost?
- Truebill features
- Who is Truebill best for?
- Who shouldn’t use Truebill?
- Pros & Cons
- Truebill vs. competitors
- The bottom line
What is Truebill?
How does Truebill work?
How much does Truebill cost?
Premium service membership
Categorize your spending
Negotiate bills on your behalf
Cancel subscriptions and memberships
Free credit score
Who is Truebill best for?
Anyone struggling to cancel memberships
Anyone with multiple monthly payments
Anyone finding budgeting difficult
Who shouldn’t use Truebill?
Anyone struggling to pay monthly bills
Pros & Cons
- Easy to use - Once you sync your bank account, Truebill is a breeze to navigate. The app is intuitive and well laid out, making it easy to take advantage of all of their features. Canceling or negotiating a bill requires a simple click and reviewing your finances is downright simple.
- The savings are hard to beat - Truebill can save you heaps of money each month and help you get unsubscribed from dozens of unwanted memberships without needing to invest hours of your own time. This is a great tool for anyone who fell victim to subscription boxes or monthly memberships that simply aren’t benefiting your life or bank account.
- Automated savings - Truebill also offers automated savings features in its Smart Savings feature that works hand-in-hand with its budgeting tools to help you grow your savings while also reducing your monthly expenses. Again, this feature lets you schedule how much you want to save and the app will ensure it happens.
- No truly free version - It’s time-consuming to negotiate bills, which is why Truebill charges a percentage of any bills cut or reduced. With this in mind, I think they should offer a free version to show users how much they can save, perhaps offering a limited number of cancellations (while still charging 40% if money is saved).
Truebill vs. competitors
|Company||Free Download Available||Monthly Cost||Fee for Cancellation Service||Savings Account Option|
|Truebill||Yes||$3 - $12 for premium||40% of savings||Yes|
|Trim||Yes||$10 for premium||33% of savings||Yes, with 4% APY up to $2,000|
|BillShark||Yes||No monthly fee||40% of savings||No|
Free to download
Savings account option
The bottom line
Reclaim Up to $610/Year in Car Insurance
Here’s the thing: your current car insurance company is probably overcharging you. But, who has the time to look around for around a new company?
A website called CarInsurance.net makes it super easy to see if you’re getting the lowest price. All you have to do is enter your ZIP code and your age, and it’ll show you your options.
Using CarInsurance.net, people have saved up to $610 a year.
It takes just a few minutes to see how much CarInsurance.net could put back in your pocket. And the best part? Because we’re driving less, some insurers are slashing prices this month.