- Why saving money is so important
- How to realistically save money in 2021
- Make your savings go further
- The bottom line
Why saving money is so important
How to realistically save money in 2021
1. Reduce your expenses
- Utility bills
- Cell phone and internet bills
- Debt payments
- Subscriptions and memberships
- Discretionary purchases (anything non-essential you purchase)
2. Rethink your living situation
3. Review memberships and subscriptions
4. Lower, negotiate, and eliminate expenses
5. Set a monthly budget
6. Identify your spending triggers
7. Try a savings challenge
8. Get a side hustle or search for a new job
Make your savings go further
9. Create an emergency fund
10. Continuously save for retirement
11. Pay off existing debt
12. Create an HSA account
13. Start investing
14. Create short- and long-term goals
The bottom line
Reclaim Up to $610/Year in Car Insurance
Here’s the thing: your current car insurance company is probably overcharging you. But, who has the time to look around for around a new company?
A website called CarInsurance.net makes it super easy to see if you’re getting the lowest price. All you have to do is enter your ZIP code and your age, and it’ll show you your options.
Using CarInsurance.net, people have saved up to $610 a year.
It takes just a few minutes to see how much CarInsurance.net could put back in your pocket. And the best part? Because we’re driving less, some insurers are slashing prices this month.