What Is an NFT and How Do You Invest?
- What are NFTs?
- Why are NFTs valuable?
- Popular NFT examples
- How to mint your own NFTs
- Where do I buy and sell NFTs?
- How do I buy and sell NFTs?
- The innovations and advantages of NFTs
- The risks and problems surrounding NFTs
- Should I invest in NFTs?
- NFTs in relation with physical assets
- What the future might look like for NFTs
- The bottom line
What are NFTs?
Why are NFTs valuable?
Popular NFT examples
How to mint your own NFTs
- Name of the piece
- Supply: Single edition (one of this NFT), limited edition (x copies of this NFT), open edition (sale/auction is open for a certain amount of time, with an open-ended number of copies).
- Unlockable content that only the item owner can access. You’d then need to upload your artwork or copy the link of where it is stored.
- Royalties which the creator of the NFT gets after every resale. More on this below.
- Other custom attributes
What are real life use cases for NFTs?
Where do I buy and sell NFTs?
How do I buy and sell NFTs?
Features of NFTs
Indivisible and Full Ownership
The innovations and advantages of NFTs
The risks and problems surrounding NFTs
Should I invest in NFTs?
NFTs in relation with physical assets
What the future might look like for NFTs
The bottom line
Are You Ready for Retirement? Answer These 20 Questions
Take this quiz from SmartAsset and calculate your time to retirement. Their free tool helps match the right financial advisor for your retirement goals in just 5 minutes. Every advisor is carefully screened before being added to SmartAsset's network. Learn more and get paired with local financial advisors in your area. Get started now.
Take Your Investing To The Next Level
|Name||Motley Fool||Stash Invest||Wealthfront|
|Description||Motley Fool's stock picks have averaged returns of 588% (vs 119% for the S&P). Get your 50% discount for new members.||Start investing with as little as $1 and purchase fractional shares of stock. Get $5 from Stash to make your first investment.||Get a personalized portfolio of diversified, low-cost stocks on autopilot — in minutes. It’s the time-tested way to build long-term wealth.|