What Is BitClout and How Do You Invest?
What is BitClout?
How does BitClout work?
How to invest in BitClout?
Features of Bitclout
Resistant to censorship
Is BitClout a scam?
Who is BitClout best for?
Investors and speculators
Fans of decentralization over Big Tech
Who shouldn’t buy and use BitClout?
Those against monetizing their public perception
Pros and cons
- First mover advantage: With only about 150,000 profiles created, this social network is still in its infancy, and has the potential to grow a lot in the coming months and years.
- Decentralized social network: It’s the first social network with its decentralized blockchain.
- Free to get started: Creating your profile is free, and by setting a founder reward, you don’t even have to spend Bitcoin to get your creator coins.
- Botched launch: The image of BitClout was somewhat damaged because of difficulties during launch, the anonymity of the team, as well as the negative press surrounding the pre-loading of profiles from Twitter.
- Early investors: Several venture capital firms were early investors with undisclosed amounts in this project. Not knowing at what price they bought in, for how much, and if there is any vesting at all creates unwelcome uncertainty.
- Early stages of development: There’s a lack of applications and functionalities already built on top of the blockchain because it is so new.
The bottom line
Reclaim Up to $610/Year in Car Insurance
Here’s the thing: your current car insurance company is probably overcharging you. But, who has the time to look around for around a new company?
A website called CarInsurance.net makes it super easy to see if you’re getting the lowest price. All you have to do is enter your ZIP code and your age, and it’ll show you your options.
Using CarInsurance.net, people have saved up to $610 a year.
It takes just a few minutes to see how much CarInsurance.net could put back in your pocket. And the best part? Because we’re driving less, some insurers are slashing prices this month.
Take Your Investing To The Next Level
|Name||Motley Fool||Stash Invest||Wealthfront|
|Description||Motley Fool's stock picks have averaged returns of 588% (vs 119% for the S&P). Get your 50% discount for new members.||Start investing with as little as $1 and purchase fractional shares of stock. Get $5 from Stash to make your first investment.||Get a personalized portfolio of diversified, low-cost stocks on autopilot — in minutes. It’s the time-tested way to build long-term wealth.|