Write Up a Lease if Your Adult Child Returns to Empty Nest
Gen Z’s Effect on Economy
Don’t Become a Hotel
Write a Lease
What to Put in a Lease
- Should the adult child pay rent?
- How much rent if they’re employed, or unemployed?
- Time period of the lease.
- Divide utility payments? List each bill.
- Specific outdoor and indoor chores for the child.
- Can they use a family car?
- Who pays for gas, maintenance and insurance?
- Can they have pets?
- Who cares for their pets and pays expenses?
- Who buys food? Can your child eat your groceries?
- Who cooks meals and what is the schedule?
- Is it a smoking or nonsmoking household?
- When and where can guests be entertained?
- Do they need help with other expenses?
Reclaim Up to $610/Year in Car Insurance
Here’s the thing: your current car insurance company is probably overcharging you. But, who has the time to look around for around a new company?
A website called CarInsurance.net makes it super easy to see if you’re getting the lowest price. All you have to do is enter your ZIP code and your age, and it’ll show you your options.
Using CarInsurance.net, people have saved up to $610 a year.
It takes just a few minutes to see how much CarInsurance.net could put back in your pocket. And the best part? Because we’re driving less, some insurers are slashing prices this month.