Young Alfred Review – Fast Quotes for Every Type of Insurance You Need
- What is Young Alfred?
- How does Young Alfred work?
- How much does Young Alfred cost?
- Young Alfred features
- Who is Young Alfred best for?
- Who shouldn’t use Young Alfred?
- Pros & cons
- Young Alfred vs. competitors
- The bottom line
What is Young Alfred?
How does Young Alfred work?
How much does Young Alfred cost?
Young Alfred features
Easy application process
Safe and secure
Transparent and informative pricing
Helpful customer service
Discounts for qualified customers
- The smart home discount
- Paid in full discount
- Roof update discount
- HVAC update discount
- Electrical update discount
- Plumbing update discount
- New home build discount
- Hip roof discount
- Good credit discount
- No claim history discount
- Wind mitigation discount
- Hail resistant roofing discount
- Multi-policy discount
- Multi-car discount
- Multi-driver discount
- New car discount
- Mature driver discount
- Safe driver discount
- Higher education discount
- Distant student discount
- Driver improvement discount
- Continuous coverage discount
- Paperless discount
- Military discount
- Retiree discount
- Escrow bill discount
Who is Young Alfred best for?
People who want to apply online
People who want to get the best possible deal
People who want to make an informed decision
Who shouldn’t use Young Alfred?
People who want an instant quote
People who prefer to purchase insurance directly from a provider
Pros & cons
- Online application. They feature a super simple and fast application process.
- Accurate quotes. Because Young Alfred works directly with insurance providers, their quotes are extremely accurate.
- Helpful information. Confused about what kind of coverage you need? Young Alfred provides plenty of helpful information so that you can make an informed decision.
- Online-only. If you’re looking to shop for insurance in person, Young Alfred isn’t a good fit.
- It’s not instantaneous. Customers generally have to wait a few minutes before receiving their quotes.
Young Alfred vs. competitors
|Platform||Fees||Types of insurance||Application type|
|Young Alfred||None||Most types including auto, homeowners, renters, and pet insurance||Online|
|Policygenius||None||Most types including auto, homeowners, renters||Online|
|The Zebra||None||Auto and home only||Online or phone|
The bottom line
Reclaim Up to $610/Year in Car Insurance
Here’s the thing: your current car insurance company is probably overcharging you. But, who has the time to look around for around a new company?
A website called CarInsurance.net makes it super easy to see if you’re getting the lowest price. All you have to do is enter your ZIP code and your age, and it’ll show you your options.
Using CarInsurance.net, people have saved up to $610 a year.
It takes just a few minutes to see how much CarInsurance.net could put back in your pocket. And the best part? Because we’re driving less, some insurers are slashing prices this month.