- Overview of the best crypto wallets
- Types of crypto wallets
- Pros and cons of the various wallet types
- The best crypto wallets
- Summary table for best crypto wallets
- The bottom line
Overview of the best crypto wallets
|Crypto wallet||Best for|
|Coinbase||Supports a large number of cryptocurrencies|
|Electrum||Bitcoin wallets only|
|Exodus||Beginners learning to buy and sell cryptocurrency|
|KeepKey||Budget-friendly hardware option|
|Trezor||Ultra-secure hardware option|
|Ledger Nano X||Bluetooth connectivity with a hardware option|
Types of crypto wallets
Pros and cons of the various wallet types
Soft wallets pros and cons
- Convenient and you don't risk losing your crypto keys as often as you may lose your keys.
- Online makes it easier to exchange crypto.
- Often free.
- As convenient as online wallets may be, the wallet is only as secure as the provider makes it, which means you are taking a risk with hackers.
- Less anonymous and your crypto can be tracked.
Hard wallets pros and cons
- Some prefer this method as a way to maintain full control over the passwords and lessen the likelihood of a security breach.
- You hold and control your crypto.
- Can be a more anonymous way of owning crypto.
- Paper and hardware wallets are easy to lose and risk being destroyed or stolen.
- Can be costly.
The best crypto wallets
- Buy and store tokens
- Participate in ICOs (Initial Coin Offerings)
- Collect rare digital art and other collectibles
- Browse decentralized apps (DApps)
- Shop with stores that accept cryptocurrency
- Send crypto to anyone around the world if you know their username
Ledger Nano X
Summary table for best crypto wallets
|Crypto wallet||Type of wallet||Cost to purchase||Supports|
|Coinbase||Hot wallet||Free||8 coins and all ERC20 tokens|
|Electrum||Hot wallet with cold storage option||Free||Bitcoin|
|Exodus||Hot wallet||Free||70 coins and 33 tokens|
|Mycelium||Hot wallet with cold storage option||Free||Bitcoin, Ethereum, ERC-20 tokens|
|KeepKey||Cold storage||$49.99||7 coins, 32 tokens|
|Trezor||Cold storage||$181||Over 1,600 coins and tokens|
|Ledger Nano X||Cold storage||$119||27 coins and 1,500 tokens|
The bottom line
Reclaim Up to $610/Year in Car Insurance
Here’s the thing: your current car insurance company is probably overcharging you. But, who has the time to look around for around a new company?
A website called CarInsurance.net makes it super easy to see if you’re getting the lowest price. All you have to do is enter your ZIP code and your age, and it’ll show you your options.
Using CarInsurance.net, people have saved up to $610 a year.
It takes just a few minutes to see how much CarInsurance.net could put back in your pocket. And the best part? Because we’re driving less, some insurers are slashing prices this month.