What is Dogecoin?
How does Dogecoin work?
How did Dogecoin become so popular?
What is Dogecoin worth?
How to buy and store Dogecoin
What can I buy with Dogecoin?
Should I buy Dogecoin?
What are some other cryptocurrencies I could buy instead of Dogecoin?
- Bitcoin. The grandfather of crypto, Bitcoin burst onto the scene in 2009 and started a whole new era of currency.
- Bitcoin Cash. This offshoot of Bitcoin that features faster transacting and lower fees were forced into existence by a “hard fork,” or a split in the blockchain.
- Ethereum. Second in popularity after Bitcoin, Ethereum focuses more than Bitcoin on decentralizing data.
- Litecoin. True to its name, Litecoin is faster and cheaper to use than Bitcoin, and features high trade volume and liquidity.
- Zcash. Calling itself “digital money,” Zcash prides itself on being fast, private, and have low fees.
- Ripple. Ripple is a platform with an associated cryptocurrency called XRP, on which institutions can transact globally.
- Stellar Lumen. By the same creator as Ripple, Stellar Lumen is all about individual usage, as opposed to Ripple’s focus on institutions.
Reclaim Up to $610/Year in Car Insurance
Here’s the thing: your current car insurance company is probably overcharging you. But, who has the time to look around for around a new company?
A website called CarInsurance.net makes it super easy to see if you’re getting the lowest price. All you have to do is enter your ZIP code and your age, and it’ll show you your options.
Using CarInsurance.net, people have saved up to $610 a year.
It takes just a few minutes to see how much CarInsurance.net could put back in your pocket. And the best part? Because we’re driving less, some insurers are slashing prices this month.